Sunday, May 9, 2010

What I've been working on lately


Well, it would seem that it is officially spring here in NE Ohio.  And that has been much of my inspiration of late.  Enjoy!






This piece I hand-painted at a pottery painting place, then added the birds and the sterling silver bail myself out of 20g SS wire.



I needed a pair of yellow earrings.  I really like the way these turned out.



Never can have too many earrings.  These are ceramic.



I needed something to go with my orange Easter dress this year.  First time I wore orange for Easter, and I loved it!



A closeup of the earrings.



Fun, and sparkly.



Front and back.  I bought these pieces a while back and figured it was time to wear them.


More pieces to make into pendant and earrings to wear.


I hand beaded all of the strands of seed beads and the bail for this piece.  I saw the pendant and immediately saw what it would look like on a necklace.  This is it!  I LOVE how it turned out and I love the words on this acrylic pendant.


For friends to just had a baby girl.  Perfect gift for mothers!

This was another Mother's Day piece.  Song of Solomon 3:4  " I have found the one my heart loves. "  With his and her initials and children's birthstones.


They make great birthday gifts.


For a dear friend who has blessed me, and now is serving Abba far away.


Tried many times, but this one wouldn't save straight.  Anyway, this is one of my favorites, like initials carved inside of a heart on a tree, pink bead for love, and the key to the heart. 


More to come!

1 comment: