Sunday, October 11, 2009

Open for Business!

YES!  I am finally getting a few pieces up on ETSY!  Though it has taken me a little while, the site IS ready! And just in time for Christmas orders!!  Everything you see can be custom ordered (your name or loved one's name or a special date, phrase or word).  The crystals are also your choice, you can choose birthstone colors or the month of your anniversary or your favorite color!   If you'd like something you don't see, PLEASE let me know and I can do a special order for you (also on ETSY). 


The two pieces I am putting up are:



(Spanish phrase: amado mío --my beloved)  you can customize



God so loved the world with globe bead in center

(See Etsy for pricing and orders!)

Thanks!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7871218

No comments:

Post a Comment